Date(s) - 05/12/2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The BCOAC Enhanced Concealed Carry Permit class is a one-day class designed for South Dakota residents to meet all the firearm training requirements to apply for their Enhanced Conceal Carry Permit.
Our instructors teach you through classroom training and hands-on shooting, in our state of the art indoor facility. The process takes one day with everything needed to complete the firearms training provided and explained.
The course will cover:
- Legal aspects of carrying in South Dakota
- South Dakota and federal laws where you can carry a personal firearm
- When you can use lethal force
- What to do after you ever have to use a firearm
- Firearm possession laws
- Laws for transporting a firearm
- Constitutional rights
- How to apply for your permit
Attendees are encouraged bring their own handgun plus a minimum of 100 rounds of ammunition. Be sure to bring at least 100 rounds of ammo for this course.
Handgun rentals are available. If you choose to rent a handgun, you are required to purchase ammunition from us.
If you have questions please call 693-4622, or email email@example.com